Join Our Team!
Qualified Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The incumbent is responsible for managing outreach activities which promote the scholarship program to potential scholarship applicants and to various referring organizations including but not limited to: educational institutions, social service agencies and churches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain relationships with schools, community groups and other potential referral sources to ensure accurate information about the application process and deadlines is widely available.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to present information about the scholarship program to the region’s largest employers, civic clubs, community events, etc.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Outreach/Student Support Committee.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Alumni Association.
- Engage and equip volunteers to plan the student development programs, personal/professional development workshops and the family activities for Fall and Spring semesters and facilitate the PRO Program and other special projects.
- Manage and post regularly to organization website and social media pages.
- Create and manage private social media groups for the current recipients and for the alumni association to ensure recipients and graduates stay engaged.
- In coordination with the Executive Director and Development Team, develop and coordinate various communication pieces.
- Research and manage giveaways and other free opportunities for current recipients and alumni, including sponsorship of recipient families.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.