Traditional Scholarship Applications are received and considered according to the following schedule:
- October 15 (for the Spring Semester)
- March 15 (for the Summer Semester)
- June 15 (for the Fall Semester)
Click here to apply for a Traditional Scholarship. (Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology)
Allied Health and Professional Certification Scholarship Applications have NO DEADLINE and are accepted year round.
- Click here to download the application and apply for an Allied Health Scholarship. (Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant)
- Click here to download the application and apply for a Professional Certification Scholarship. (Certified Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Phlebotomy)
Still unsure which scholarship you should apply for? Click here to learn about the types of scholarships offered by SPSF NWA.