Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Northwest Arkansas is grateful for the generous support it receives from individuals in our community. As stewards of these resources, we utilize contributions to fund scholarships; which is at the heart of our mission.
We strive to keep every donor informed of the work of our organization by distributing a bi-weekly email, a bi-annual newsletter, regular Facebook updates, and by providing current program data on our website.
Complimentary admission to donor appreciation events are limited to members of the Sophomore Giving Society (Jingle Mingle in December) and above and the Junior Giving Society (Spark of Hope awards ceremony in June) and above.
We invite you to give the GIFT of EDUCATION and join one of our Giving Societies.
Follow the link to view the recognition associated with each level of giving.
- Freshman – annual gift of $25+
- Sophomore – annual gift of $100+
- Junior – annual gift of $250+
- Senior – annual gift of $500+
- Graduate – annual gift of $1,000+
- Dean’s List – annual gift of $2,500+
- Cum Laude – annual gift of $5,000+
- Magna Cum Laude – annual gift of $10,000+
- Summa Cum Laude – annual gift of $25,000+