Do you know of someone who is?
Single Parent Scholarship Fund of NWA’s ALUMNI ASSOCIATION is designed to engage alumni in support of SPSF NWA recipients and programs.
As a member, alumni are able to stay connected with SPSF NWA supporters, staff and students, attend provide volunteers support at SPSF NWA events such as the Spark of Hope, Golftoberfest and Jingle Mingle, and provide valuable insight to SPSF NWA leadership from your UNIQUE perspective as alumni.
- Raise awareness of SPSF NWA throughout the community
- Raise funds to support the mission of SPSF NWA
- Network with other graduates
- Mentor current students and help identify future students
- Volunteer and share our stories in the community
- Recognize graduates
- Submit alumni update stories to feature in SPSF’s electronic communications, social media, newsletters, etc.
- speaking on behalf of SPSF NWA
- serving as a mentor to current scholarship recipients
- serving as greeters at special events or student interviews,
- serving on our fundraising or student support committees
- assisting with special event registration
- assisting with our resume building workshops and other student support activities
- There is NO COST to join!
- However, contributions to support scholarships are always and gladly welcomed.
- preferred/reserved seating at the Spark of Hope
- invitation to the Jingle Mingle
- recognition as a member of the Alumni Association in newsletter
JOIN the SPSF NWA Alumni Association!
- Simply complete the card (at right) and mail to:
16 W. Colt Square Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72703